Information listed here is current as of the date of announcement.
Information may change without notice following the initial announcement.
Certain items listed here may no longer be in operation or on the market; we thank you for your understanding.
- September 21, 2017
- Watch, play, share, and experience an endless supply of media content!
TOKYO GAME SHOW 2017
Highlight at the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Booth
1. Catch the “Endless Fun With New Entertainment” stage event!
Share the exciting moments with everyone in the venue and the world!
2. Over 60 titles are exhibited, from the latest releases of hot franchises to long-awaited new IPs!
Hot new content on Nintendo SwitchTM and VR are also included.
- July 28, 2017
- A Popular Mobile Game that Hit No. 1 on the App Store in 16 Countries and Regions
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
With over 200 Million Downloads Worldwide!
Our very first simultaneous global celebration campaign starts today!367KB
- June 20, 2017
- BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT INC.
TO OPEN JAPAN’S LARGEST VR ENTERTAINMENT FACILITY
“VR ZONE SHINJUKU” IN TOKYO ON JULY 14, 2017
- April 12, 2017
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment's First Casino Game Cabinet
"PACMAN™ WILD EDITION"
On casino floors in the USA and throughout South America in Summer 2017!395KB
- January 11, 2017
- New amusement machine service company
BANDAI NAMCO Technica to be incorporated Spin-off company to expand and strengthen existing amusement machine after-sales services
- November 25, 2016
- A new PAC-MAN venture targeting fresh audiences:The Global Launch of PAC-STORE ASOBISYSTEM, TWIN PLANET, and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment bring you a new PAC-MAN title, cuter than ever before!414KB
- September 28, 2016
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Enters the Gaming Market
Co-developing Casino Gaming Machines with a leading manufacture of gaming products, Ainsworth Game Technology in Australia188KB
- September 15, 2016
- Offering wide-ranging content from VR (Virtual Reality) titles to latest titles of popular series!
Tokyo Game Show 2016 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Booth Highlights
1. Passionate about VR content! Stage presentation of two PS VR-dedicated launch titles!
2. About 60 titles by wide-ranging lineup covering from the new IP to latest titles of popular series!
3. The booth offers infinite fun! Stage events are broadcast live around the world!524KB
- July 14, 2016
- Smartphone Game Based on “NARUTO SHIPPUDEN”
“NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA BLAZING”
Distribution starts in Japan today on July 14 with worldwide distribution planned for this summer! ~ The first smartphone game based on the popular console game softwar “NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja” series ~448KB
- May 23, 2016
- The second of home video game softwear “DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE” whose cumulative shipment exceeded 3.8 million in the world “DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2” going on sale worldwide in 2016320KB
- February 25, 2016
- Exceeding 100 million cumulative download worldwide, the “PAC-MAN” series adds new smartphone game application “PAC-MAN Puzzle Tour” BECOMES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN THE WORLD ON FEBRUARY 25, 2016287KB
- January 6, 2016
- BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST COLLABORATION WITH IOT STARTUP, MOFF INC. TO BE LAUNCHED IN THE U.S. IN SPRING 2016
“PAC-MAN Powered by Moff,” A Gamified Fitness App Which Combines Gaming And Exercise, Will Be Unveiled For The First Time At The 2016 International CES in Las Vegas, January 6238KB
- December 10, 2015
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Introduced Worldwide
“ACE COMBAT 7” for PlayStation 4, Which Comes with PlayStation VR-specific Content
The latest offering from the best-selling flight shooting game series which exceeded cumulative shipment of 14 million all over the world304KB
- September 28, 2015
- BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT INC. ANNOUNCED THAT
‘ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD’
WILL BE RELEASED IN 12 LANGUAGES IN 2016
Full-fledged new fighting action game from “ONE PIECE” series which exceeded cumulative downloads of 10 million322KB
- September 8, 2015
- Hitting All the Touch Points. “more fun for everyone” Worldwide.
Tokyo Game Show 2015 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Booth Highlights
1. Delivering fun throughout the world! Showing & live streaming titles for overseas
2. Playing popular games before the event!
3. Games, stages, photos: Getting hooked on a variety of fun things at the exhibition!
- September 7, 2015
- Investment in Moff, IoT Startup Engaged in Active Gamification Platform Business ~ Targeting the creation of new entertainment business ~112KB
- July 17, 2015
- DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE, a popular smartphone game with more than 15 million downloads in Japan, launches Western countries340KB
- June 5, 2015
- A popular smartphone game with more than 5 million downloads in Japan
DRIFT SPIRITS launches worldwide in 40 countries and regions, including the U.S., U.K., France, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Brazil205KB
- April 20, 2015
- DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE
Exceeds Two Million Units in Cumulative Shipments Worldwide!270KB
- February 5, 2015
- A popular smartphone game with more than 10 million downloads in Japan
ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE launches in Canada;
America, Europe, and Australia to follow shortly352KB
- December 17, 2014
- Notice Concerning Change of Company Name79KB
- July 9, 2014
- “SOULCALIBUR Lost Swords,” a free-to-play online game exclusive for PlayStation3, surpassed over one million downloads!241KB
- February 5, 2014
- Notification regarding label standardization and change of English name of the company115KB
- April 11, 2013
- NAMCO BANDAI Studios Establishes Overseas Subsidiaries In Singapore and Vancouver, Canada53KB
- March 27, 2012
- NAMCO BANDAI Games and DeNA Rebrand Joint Venture130KB
- September 29, 2010
- Nissan and NAMCO BANDAI Develop Low-Carbon City Driving Simulator Using Virtual Reality Technology To be Exhibited at CEATEC JAPAN 2010436KB
- August 19, 2010
- NAMCO BANDAI Games joins Facebook full force!232KB
- July 26, 2010
- New Titles Featuring “Street Fighter” and “TEKKEN” in the Works from Capcom and NAMCO BANDAI Games!587KB
- July 5, 2010
- FIVE TITLES CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT FOR FORTHCOMING NINTENDO 3DS HARDWARE28KB
- June 30, 2010
- A Collaboration of “PAC-MAN” and the U.S. Popular Apparel Brand “ROCAWEAR”204KB
- June 24, 2010
- “PAC-MAN” Celebrates 30th Anniversary457KB
- November 11, 2009
- NAMCO BANDAI and Realeyes3D port Super Digitizer Document Capture on Willcom Smart Phone “HYBRID W-ZERO3” as “PDF SHOT”824KB
- October 30, 2009
- NAMCO BANDAI’S “TEKKEN 6” SHIPS 2.5 MILLION UNITS40KB
- October 30, 2009
- Successful partnership between NAMCO BANDAI and Realeyes3D bring innovative Super Digitizer to Sharp au handsets228KB
- September 16, 2009
- DEVELOPMENT EFFORTS TAKE FLIGHT FOR
“ACE COMBAT Xi SKIES OF INCURSION” (TENT.) FOR iPhone and iPod touch212KB
- September 3, 2009
- NAMCO BANDAI GAMES ANNOUNCES
THE NAMCO SOUNDS MUSIC LABEL FOR THE ITUNES STORE31KB